Managed Care Services
Managed Services is the ongoing care of your Computer Network. It is being Proactive, taking care of your Computer network before it becomes a problem instead of reactive, which is taking care of your Computer network after it becomes a problem. In the long run Managed Care will save you hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars through not only protecting your investments and making sure everything is running smoothly, but saving you valuable time and productivity of your employees and yourself!
What does Managed Care Services consist of?
It often consists of being the IT Manager for your firm or taking over some of the IT duties that there is no time, or know-how, to get around to performing.
It consists of the daily, weekly, monthly periods of scheduled services and other items your valuable time could be spent doing something more worthy.
Rebecca to the Rescue’s! Managed Care Services can be custom tailored for individual customers, a menu of items are below:
- Backup Tape management
- Backup Regularity and Success
- Reporting, Backup & Anti-Virus
- Server Maintenance (Patch Management, Security Updates)
- Vendor Management
- Network Monitoring and Management (SNMP and other utilities)
- Responding to notifications sent from Applications.
- Repair and Maintenance, workstations